Monday, February 14, 2011

yes.

Jesus said that when we see him, we have seen the Father. It's these words that I so desperately cling to. I desire more than anything to really know the father. It is also said that God is love. In mathematical terms "is" would be synonymous with "equals". God = love. Love = God.
I do not love as I should. I crave the mind of Christ. I passionately want to know him intimately. I do not quite understand what that actually means, as it is difficult to grasp what intimately knowing a spirit being means, as we exist in flesh AND spirit. The flesh confuses the spirit. I want my spirit to confuse my flesh, and maybe that is what's happening now. Maybe my bodily confusion is a good thing. It might mean my soul, or my spirit are on the path to knowing him.
Forgive my lack of love.

No comments: